COVID-19 Practice Policies & Safety
- Our highest priority is the safety and well-being of our patients, staff, and community.
- Please contact us to reschedule your appointment if you have any symptoms of respiratory illness (fever, chills, cough, sore throat, muscle aches, malaise, shortness of breath, loss of smell or taste, nauseua, vomiting).
- Please call your primary care physician and seek medical care and guidance if symptoms are severe.
- If you have had contact with someone with a confirmed case of COVID-19 within the past 14 days, we ask you to please inform us so we can reschedule your appointment for a later date.
PATIENT, PRACTICE & STAFF SAFETY MEASURES
- All patients and staff will be screened for symptoms of respiratory illness (fever, chills, cough, sore throat, muscle aches, malaise, shortness of breath, loss of smell or taste).
- All patients and staff will be required to wear masks or face coverings. If you do not bring your own mask you will be provided one.
- Installation of plastic eye shield screens on diagnostic equipment in exams rooms to create a barrier between patient and staff during close-proximity testing.
- All exam rooms and equipment are cleaned between patients.
- We are offering TeleMedicine including Virtual Consultations and Virtual Follow-Ups as options to reduce the number of patients seen in office.